- Love how both of them look like they can't wait to be done with this ceremony.
- Whoever did the sound for CBS should be fired...you should be listening to your live feed and watching the video at the same time.
- Katie Couric, we can hear you when you whisper.
- Dress: the neckline and lace are gorgeous; the pleating in the train is a nice detail that makes the train look longer than it actually is; and, the tailor should have shortened the front hem by a quarter of an inch.
- Hats! Hats! Hats! Some of them are absurd (Princess Eugenie's pink curlicues), others make me wish I had a place to wear hats.
- Singing - leave it to the choir.
- The Queen's canary dress and hat are a serious statement - I aspire to be this bold when I'm her age.
- Kate Middleton used the perfect amount of blush, but too much eyeliner. I hope she remembered vaseline for her teeth - it's hard to smile for that long!
- Are Prince Harry's shoulder's really that broad?
- Marching around the Abbey...they look so happy!
- Is it weird that their first home will basically be moving in with his dad and grandparents? Oh-just learned that they will live in a 4-bedroom house with no servants! That is awesome.
- Absolutely beautiful veil - I didn't notice the detailing around the edge until they walked into Buckingham Palace.
- The kiss...good thing I did not blink! Anti-climactic.
Friday, April 29, 2011
All Weddings Are Royal Weddings
My thoughts on Will & Kate's big day...